The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN)
protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners!
· Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II
compliant (including CAN)
· Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific
Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off
check engine light
· Support multiple trouble code requests: generic
codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
· Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
· Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
· Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and
newer vehicles that support Mode 9
· Easy to use with one plug-in
· Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
· No batteries needed-powered via detachable
OBD II cable
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Length Width Height
113 mm ( 4.4") 74 mm ( 2.9") 21mm (0.83")
NW: 0.25 Kg(0.45lb), GW: 0.27Kg(0.50lb)
· MaxiScan® MS300 Tool
· User’s Manual
· CD Software
HELLO I LIKE TO ASK,I HAVE VW 1999 GOLF HIGHLINE IS THAT SUITABLE FOR CHECKING MY CAR OR NOT? I AM SO SORRY TO ASK IT ,I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL ,I JUST WANT TO CHECK MY OWN CAR ALL THE BEST ANTER KARTAL
Hi ,MS300 it comes with OBDII 16 pin cable. it works by OBDII cars only. 1993 year model should be not by OBDII 16 pin. so it cannot work. you can try Autocom. it can work.
here is the link ,our company main site
comment by Michelle, Apr 18, 2013
can you give me the manual?i can update it website?
what all is included in the package? where is your company located? what will the total price be?